All the professionals of CIG-Offshore are obliged:
• To act in accordance with professionalism, principles of honesty and integrity and to strictly follow the norms of professional business ethics;
• To place the fulfilment of clients’ interests higher than the interests of their own;
• To conduct investment analysis and provide recommendations strictly relying on their own professional independent opinion;
• Not to engage in any activity contradictory to clients interests;
• Act in full transparency and in the interest of clients
• To support and raise the level of employees professional knowledge.
As with other recognized professional company’s, CIG-Offshore professionals have an obligation to the public, the clients, their profession, the organization they serve and themselves, to maintain the highest standards of ethical conduct. In recognition of this obligation, the company has promulgated the following standards of ethical conduct for financial advisory and transaction professionals within our company. Adherence to these standards is essential for the maintenance of the highest professional standards possible. Our employees agree that they shall not commit acts contrary to these standards nor, shall they condone the commission of such acts by others within our organization.